adsense

Teens Love Short Story: "Shady" Have Going



Teens Love Short Story: "Shady" Have Going

"In the morning, at the family residence darmawan ....."Yes ..... Dinda time to skul sich must ride public transportation, Bun? ""Today Mr. ngantar Kosim can not. Because her son sick again, and last night he came home license. Udah, occasionally you leave to ride public transportation, why? Hurry it off, you're late you know Myspace! ""Fine Dech .... Dinda go first, yes, Bun!"
Today is a day which is annoying for Dinda. Because the driver must accompany children in the hospital. As a result he had to go to skul ride public transportation.
"Duh ne Mother, why do not other people nyari nganterin sich for me, I was forced to ride public transportation Dech. Where's hot again. "When he was busy gabbing sudden drop-dead gorgeous guy sitting right next to Dinda. And heart Dinda almost dislodged when tu aja guy with a smile.
Dinda ngerasaain feeling of relief and frustration disappear all at once. Because the guy was very sweet smile, especially coupled with a very shady eyes, which can mask the pain long already intolerable to him.Dinda work all day just to smile myself, her mother wrote nganggap even if Dinda kesambet devil bus stop.
"Duh .... tu cute guy huh ...... when I clay face, I feel if I load up the bus was destroyed all. Sapa tu ya name guy? It seems I really want contacts ama tu guy. Py me ashamed. Hm .... I love the name "Shady" aja tu dech ... Coz his very shady. And starting tomorrow I going to ride the bus dech ... coz I want to look in the face tu guy again "thought Dinda who still do not stop thinking about the guy before, and he finally slept, hoping to find the guy in the beauty of dreams.
Morning ...."Bun, Dinda went skul first ya ...!" Dinda said goodbye and kissed her mother's cheek"Why Din, you do not wait for Pak Kosim first?""Nggaklah Bun, today Dinda want to ride the bus .... da Mother wrote," Dinda said as he ran from the house.Arriving at the bus stop ....."Duh the shade where? How belom come sich? "Inner restlessness Dinda as the idol's heart had not yet appeared nose.
But just Dinda uneasy with the question that is in his heart, suddenly appeared a shade-eyed guy. The guy smiled and greeted Dinda."Hey ..... You just take the bus huh? "Says the guy who managed to make frozen Dinda."Why koq silent?""Uh .... sorry .... had you talking about? ""I said, you just take the bus huh? Because I just look in you last night "."Ha ..., oh yeah ..... nam ....." Dinda have completed the question, suddenly the bus to come to school Dinda."Uh ... tu bus you've come.""Oh yeah .... hm ... I went ahead ya ...," Dinda said goodbye with a smile that rewarded shady again. And it feels really heavy Dinda step for ninggalin "shady" it was.
***
For a month Dinda meet her idol guy was. But though he never dared to become acquainted with "shady". Let alone met, he did not dare say hello. Until finally one day Dinda ventured to get acquainted with "shady" today. But the long-awaited did not come. And Dinda did not realize if it was the last meeting of the "shady" it was.
***
Dinda waiting week is the idol of the heart, but "shady" did not come. And a week anyway Dinda through the days with excitement. Unlike when he was met with "shady".One morning, as she waited for the bus for the last time. Usual seat occupied "shady" already occupied by someone. But a person is not shady but middle-aged women who still look beautiful at her age, and her face is also very similar to someone who is sorely missed Dinda. But from the look on his face, it looked very much if he is sad. Suddenly the mother was greeted with a friendly Dinda:
"After waiting for a bus, yes, deck?" He said friendly"Yes ma'am ....""If my son is still alive, he might be sitting here and waiting for the bus as well like you!""Well .... As if the child's mother go?""My son is no longer there anymore. He's already gone away and would never come back again "."You mean her mother moved out of town huh?""No, son, he's already dead.""Oh ... I'm sorry ma'am ....""It's okay koq deck ..... tu he had a calm eye, everyone who sees it will definitely calm and relieved. ""Unfortunately yes ma'am, unfortunately I could not see his face. But the mother of the story, I feel like he really ama someone. ""Hm ..... coincidence I always take a picture." The mother replied, handing him pictures of his son."Oh yes .... before the mother ask the same to you, can not you help her? ""What can I help you ma'am?"
"On the back, my son wrote his last letter. And he ordered that the letter was given to a girl named Dinda. If adek know, I ask once so sister can pass it on to Dinda. "Mother's last message and immediately left feeling confused and Dinda deg-deg's, because he was afraid if that guy turns out ..........
"Hello Dinda .... maybe you're wondering why I know your name .... it's because I accidentally saw your name ..... I wish I was still alive, I think I want to meet you. I wanted to be closer to you, but I was helpless hold this head pain. Now I believe in love at first sight, because I feel I've fallen in love with you when we first met. But I had the courage for ngungkapinnya ngggak.
Since we do not know each other, but now I'm relieved, because before I die, I can express my feelings, although only by a letter. And now I can leave this world without the burden harbored this feeling again. Thank you because you can teach me about it was falling in love. And adds spirit to live longer.Reza me ".
When viewing photos and reading the letter, tears Dinda can not take it anymore. He felt faint at the sight of the figure of the man who has eyes shaded it. Eyes which makes waiting for a month. Make it hot-panasan willing to wait for public transportation, and always eager to make it through the day. Then dinda read the last letter of the shadeNow the figure is only eternal smile, but can not be touched and spoken to. And now dinda could only weep and mourn the departure of "shady" along with his love that no one will be delivered forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment